East Cornwall PCN is a collaboration of GP practices across East Cornwall, serving over 71,000 patients.
Providing Innovative & Patient Focussed Healthcare.
“East Cornwall PCN, Recognised as an award winning Primary Care Network.”2019 NAPCPrimary Care Network Of The Year
Working To Provide Our Patients A Localised And Enhanced Primary Care Service
We are a leading innovator in the Primary Care Network model.
- Committed to developing an exceptional integrated care team approach to better support people within the community setting.
- Bringing together a range of health and social care professionals to work together to provide enhanced personalised and preventative care for the community.
- Implementing services that enable all patients to take charge of their healthcare.
- 7 GP practices, with over 71,000 patients.
- Creating patient focussed initiatives to relieve demand and increase GP service availability.
The East Cornwall PCN Team
Paula originally trained as a nurse and after qualifying worked across a number of specialities including surgery, cardiovascular medicines and urology.